Revisiting C# Download Free Book
Free eBook “Revisiting C#” by Anoop Madhusudanan. This book is intended to be a value-adding reading material for beginner to intermediate C# programmers. It may also be used for accelerating the learning about new and upcoming features in C#, and also to get an introduction to new libraries in .NET.
You may find random articlesand alternate perspectives related to various aspects of C# -ranging from delegates, lambdas, fluent interfaces, dynamicfeatures etc. with practical examples.
Table of Contents
- Revisiting Delegates, Anonymous Methods, and Lambdas
- Creating Fluent Interfaces In C#
- Anonymous Types in C# and Object Initializer Syntax
- Type Inference in Generic Methods
- The Case Of switch-case in C#
- C# 4.0 dynamic Features – Under the hood
- Mr ExpandoObject in C# 4.0
- C# Enums – A Second Look
- Top 5 Developer Mistakes C# Developers Should Not Commit
- 4 NET 4.0 Libraries You Should Know About